Facebook “Terms & Conditions”
Terms of participation: Facebook-Contest
- The contest is in no way linked to Facebook and is not sponsored, supported or organized in any way by Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the participant is not Facebook, but the FORTIS Uhren AG as operator of the FORTIS Official Facebook site (short: “Organizer”). The information provided is used exclusively for the competition. Participation in the competition is only possible under the conditions listed here. By participating, the participant expressly acknowledges these terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons or terminating it.
- The registration for the contest starts and ends (“the implementation period”) on the data published on Facebook in the respective lottery posting. The price(s) are the products or services advertised on Facebook within the sweepstake or competition game posting.
- Participation in the contest is made by means of the conditions published on Facebook in the respective sweepstake posting. Participation can be done by commenting, by likening or by other external actions (eg actions on other websites). Multiple actions can also be possible. The winner is drawn randomly. Multiple comments are counted as a single comment.
- Any comments that violate the Facebook policy, international law, our netiquette and / or the copyright will be removed without prior notice. The participant is thereby excluded from the competition.
- Persons who are over 18 are eligible to participate. Employees, agents, legal successors and agents of FORTIS Uhren AG, involved agencies and their dependents are not entitled to participate.
- The draw of the prize is made after expiry of the period of implementation with exclusion of the public and the principle of chance. The winners will be informed via private message on Facebook. The winner(s) must announce their contact and address data to the FORTIS Official Facebook page or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 business days (as of the date of notification).
- If a winner does not confirm the acceptance of his prize during this period, his claim to the prize expires without compensation. A replacement winner is then determined according to the same procedure. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
- If personal data is collected by participants during the competition, they will be collected, processed and used by the organizer exclusively for the purpose of the performance of the competition, and will be deleted after the end of the competition. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant can revoke this consent at any time by letter, fax or e-mail. The participant is responsible for the correctness and completeness of his submitted data. If Fortis Uhren AG is able to access a data request for the official websites (www.fortis-swiss.com, www.fortis-watchshop.com), this data remains within the continuous systems and databases and can be used for advertising purposes (eg. newsletter).
These guidelines also apply in the same form to all other social networks such as Twitter or Instagram
Grenchen, den 17.10.2016